In this week's episode we speak with Alisha Kumar, Founder of The Social Project.
- how she shifted her career from being a lawyer to running a digital marketing agency
- why she loves social media and the history behind why she started her business The Social Project
- the value of investing herself and working with different coaches to help her find clarity in her business goals
- why community is a key part to running a successful business
- why we should stop judging the way other people chose to run their business
- the most rewarding thing about being a leader and having a team
Alisha Kumar is a social media and digital marking expert with 11+ years of industry experience. Alisha works with some of the globe’s most innovative & forward-thinking brands and implements marketing strategies to increase organic & paid growth and convert followers into paying customers.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate, review and share it with a friend who you think might enjoy it too!
Lindsay Dent, Founder & CEO of Pink Crown Creative
@_lindsaydent & @pinkcrowncreative
Email email@example.com for sponsor opportunities, guest appearances or collaborations.
Alisha Kumar, Founder of The Social Project
Instagram @thesocialprojectinc & @alishakumar
And keeping true to what Alisha preaches, here are a few other women in her life she recommends checking out and supporting!
Lorena Soriano @girlchangetheworld
Megs Cahill (celebrity mua & e-commerce business owner) @themegscahill
Karla Melgarejo @photoyounique
Use promo code "CREATIVITYANDLOVE" to receive $25 your next Creative Strategy Hour Booking with Pink Crown Creative
Use promo code "CREATIVE5" to receive $5 off your ticket to our virtual event series - Cocktails & Conversations